ad

BigBrotherNaija Entertainment News

Uti Nwachukwu Shows Support for BigBrotherNaija Housemate: Tboss

17:38:00frankola

Former Big Brother Africa Winner Uti Nwachukwu Took to his Instagram page today to show support for Big Brother Naija housemate Tokunbo Idowu, Popularly Known as Tboss.

The house housemate who holds a dual Nationality is Born of a Nigerian Father who hails from Benin and an European Mother who hails from Romania has been in the news a lot recently due to a sexual harassment issue which led to the disqualification of housemate Kemen.

This led to Tboss receiving criticism and hate messages from viewers and anti fans who have turned the victim(Tboss) into the Offender.

Top Nigerian Celebrities such as Rapper Ruggedman, Former Big Brother Africa winner Dillish Matthew, Former Big Brother Africa Housemate Beverly Osu and more.

Joining the list of supporters is Uti who shared a picture of her on his IG page with the caption:

"PHEWWWWW....SO VOTING LINES" HAVE CLOSED ..... AND NOW I CAN GIVE MY CONCLUDING OPINION ...so here goes..

I honestly wasn't following the show full time until the incident of That edited Video Clip Surfaced ..upon seeing the full footage my conscience pricked me to the point where I HAD TO SPEAK UP!.... I HATE OPPRESSION!
I HATE WHEN SOMEONE IS TARGETED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SCHOOL OF THOUGHT OR OUR STANDARDS.... 1. SHE DOESN'T DANCE. 2 SHE DOESN'T SING(PRIDE?smh) 3.SHE IS TOO SENSITIVE AND ALWAYS COMPLAINS. BLA BLA BLA. .
It's VERY okay for u to not like another person. But to throw heavy insults&try&sabotage Just because SHE ain't ur favorite Housemate? NAA...not cool.
 I believe people like me where given a "Loud Voice " / a Popular Platform so that we can speak for people like this when situations like these arise. ... NOTE : NO ONE IS PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD FOR HER .... WE SIMPLY JUST WANTED TO 'CLEAR THE AIR'...

WHEN I now saw the amount of Negativity and Hate that continued , I SIMPLY DID what I would want people to do for me if I were in her Shoes! I spoke up more! I started  watching the show  And...guess what...I Became a Fan!

TBOSS is a smart & Beautiful woman with a strong personality. She has absolutely no Apologies for who she is. She says her mind and fears NO one. Very sensitive yes. But guess what? if u are good to her..she will show u love ..step on her toes and she will let u have it right there and then! She wears her emotions on her sleeves! YES! she always makes sure she EXPRESSES EVERY EMOTION SHE FEELS! .

AFTER noticing her qualities, I said u know what....WE(Her fans) HAVE TO DO ALL WE CAN TO GET HER TO THE FINALE! And then it's all good.....this was NEVER about any other housemate and that's why I NEVER spoke negatively about the others.  It was always about speaking up for her. .
WHETHER SHE LEAVES tomorrow or not...I honestly don't mind COS the truth Remains that TBoss will be one of the  names that will never be forgotten in the history of the Big Brother Franchise 👸👸🙌🙌

Thank u to ever1 that Voted. I CAN NOW SAY: I HEREBY FRM NOW SUPPORT ALL HOUSEMATESb! GOODLUCK TO ALL👏👏👏




A post shared by Uti Nwachukwu (@siruti) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Dark Continent Africa

KOnga

Popular Posts

ad

Share

525ee6c5940bafd42d4cb5ef361537fa9dc1340f