ad

Lyrics

Seyi Shay's Right Now Lyrics

07:00:00frankola





Here is the lyrics to the awarding winning hit song from Nigerian Songstress and diva Seyi Shay.

when i close my eyes and i think of the memory

me and you, you and me 

you used to love me 

you used to love me 

and baby i will ride for you 

slow whine for you 

i will touch my tippy toes i will bounce it for you

oh oh all the things you used to do

i still remember 

back in december was the hottest winter from the sunrise to midnight 

the love dey enter that is why i surrender there is no contender from 

the midnight to sunrise the love dey enter 


Touch me now now right now now now now

Do you remember the rain Cos i remember the rain

I wanna feel it right now now now now

Tou-ou-ouch me-me-me now-now-now-now Right now now now now

Do you remember the rain I wanna drown in the rain

me wan fi feel it right now now now now

Right now now now now now now now

Give me your honey and i'll put on a show

 I'll be your private dancer like i was once before

 Spray me with your money make it fall to the floor

Singing whine mommy whine mommy whine mama whine

Whoo How does it feel… Yeah e how does it feel I still

remember back in december Was the hottest winter

from the sunrise To midnight the love dey enter

That is why i surrender

There is no contender

From the midnight to sunrise the love dey enter

Touch me now now right now now now now

Do you remember the rain

Cos i remember the rain I wanna

feel it right now now now now

Tou-ou-ouch me-me-me now-now-now-now

 Right now now now now Do you remember the rain

I wanna drown in the rain me wan fi feel it

right now now now now Right now now now now now now now

written by Francis Uthman Kolapo 
you can watch  the video below
you can also check for the lyrics of the remix Ft Banky w and Iyanya.

 

  












































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Dark Continent Africa

KOnga

Popular Posts

ad

Share

525ee6c5940bafd42d4cb5ef361537fa9dc1340f